1. From North Captiva Island Club, head west on Bartlett Parkway (200 ft)
2. Turn right onto Harbor Bend Drive (0.20 mi)
3. Turn right onto Spanish Gold Lane (0.10 mi)
4. Turn left onto Hidden Lane (0.20 mi)
5. Bluefin Beach House will be on the left
Two golf carts are included with your house rental. Each guest who will be driving a golf cart during your stay needs to present a valid driver’s license upon arrival.
Golf Cart Rules
The island is working to address visitors who are abusing golf carts and allowing underage driving. If you are reported, the golf carts will be taken away for the remainder of your stay. Please take the time to discuss this with all members of your party.
With the absence of traffic, hiking and biking around the island are safe and enjoyable activities for all ages. Be sure to watch for wildlife including endangered loggerhead turtles, birds, and iguanas. With over 5 miles of white, sandy beaches and 350 acres of public state preserve, you will definitely want to plan a day for exploring and hiking to see North Captiva Island at its finest. We have bikes available for guests to use at the house and there are more available at no cost from North Captiva Island Club.